Career Opportunity - Summit IT Solutions Now Hiring - IT Service Desk Technician
Tuesday, October 01, 2019 9:33:59 AM
CAREER OPPORTUNITY - SUMMIT IT SOLUTIONS NOW HIRING - IT SERVICE DESK TECHNICIAN
Summit IT Solutions is seeking an IT Service Desk Technician. The Service Desk Technician will be responsible for providing friendly IT technical support to various clients. This employee will be expected to troubleshoot and resolve computer and network related issues in a timely and friendly manner.
If you are interested in this position, please apply at ZipRecruiter
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Respond to and address various clients’ IT technical support requests in an urgent manner by providingremote and onsite support, escalating these issues when appropriate.
- Ensure that all clients’ trouble tickets or other service requests are acknowledged and addressed with ahigh level of urgency and in accordance with their SLA.
- Document resolutions for future reference in company knowledgebase.
- Document customer network information according to set standards.
- Perform network administration tasks and perform maintenance on set schedules.
- Respond to network monitoring alerts, diagnose and repair alerts, and setup additional alerts to monitorcustomers’ environments.
- Perform hardware and software deployment projects as assigned.
- Perform continuous personal technical growth – IT certifications, etc.…• Be on a rotated on-call schedule for afterhours emergencies.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent education preferred.
- Two or more years of IT experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of IT related hardware, software, and services.
- Strong passion to learn and apply new technological skillsets.
- Ability to speak in a friendly manner to customers, listening to their needs and helping communicateoptions for them.
- Strong organizational, planning, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to create positive and collaborative working relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Passionate drive to provide superior service to clients.
- A+/Network+ or equivalent Certifications preferred.
- 401K Plan
- Full Medical Benefits including vision & dental - Summit IT pays 75%
- Employee will have their own office (no cubicles)
- Long term disability insurance
- Life insurance policy
- Paid vacation & 7 paid holidays
About Summit IT Solutions
Summit IT Solutions is an Information Technology solution provider based in Akron, Ohio that prides itself on being a "Peak Performer in Information Technologies." Our dedicated staff of Microsoft Certified Professionals offers practical solutions that integrate well with our clients' current and future business goals. We are the alternative to in-house resources for Information Technology development and support. Summit IT Solutions has been providing reliable solutions since October of 2000 in Summit and surrounding counties